Monday, February 6, 2012

Only a month late





Dear Kayla,










I'm publicly apologizing because I didn't write you a birthday post. I am very sorry. I am a month late, please forgive me and enjoy this wonderful post about you.





You are 21 years old now, wow has the time flown. In 21 years, you have shown me how much I love being a mother, especially to a sweet girl like you. Are you such a beautiful woman and you are not a baby anymore. You have shown everyone you're capability of your talents and skills. Just in this past year you have grown tremendously. A list of 21 wonderful thing about my awesome daughter.





21. You have a beautiful smile





20. You are always smiling





19. You love giving pedicures





18. Paisley adores you





17. You always have to be busy or you go insane





16. You make delicious cupcakes





15. You'll play with Trey still even though you are an adult





14. You like to go against the crowd and be your own person





13. You have progressed so much in work that you've become a supervisor!





12. You were never a bad teenager





11. We have never gotten in a fight





10. You have the biggest bluest eyes around





9. You love trying new things





8. You hate beans





7. I love your random visits home





6. You can always make me laugh





5. Your hair is always beautiful





4. You have been my easiest child





3. You are independent





2. You are my favorite child





1. And the one thing I love about you most, is the fact that you will catch up my blogging for me and write your own birthday post so I don't have you. I love you my Kayla girl!

4 comments:

linda said...

Holy Cow! I thought I was going crazy for a minute (Did I blog in my sleep?) You are so cute...it's all true. (i guess it's time to change my password huh?)

Faund Images said...

Happy birthday, sweet, talented, beautiful smiler, beautiful haired girl!!! ;o)

Susan said...

way to go Kayla! You're too cute, Happy Birthday!

GGMa said...

You don't write quite like your mom. You are all those great things. We all love you. Especially love having you live in my basement.