Sunday, November 7, 2010

Let it Fall, let it fall...let it fall!

Oh the weather outside's delightful
though the rain was somewhat spiteful;
but the goblins still had a ball,
so let it fall, let it fall, let it fall.
Though the leaves outside are changing,
and we brought some candy for exchanging;
we're not quite ready to deck the halls,
so let it fall, let it fall, let it fall.

Yeah, I know. I've been an absentee blogger. More computer problems which I won't bore you with. But I'm back with a vengance! I have so much to blog about, I don't know where to start. So, to keep it short and sweet, here's my top ten favorite things that happened in October:

10-Paisley learned how to smile!








9-Trey got braces!



8-First snowfall of the season...which promptly melted before I could get a picture of it.


7-Going to Midway with Chelsea and Paisley to see the fall colors and look at the scarecrow display at the Homestead. (Although I really went for the fudge, and the fudge shop was closed)







6-Getting to know Matt at our Halloween Dinner.



(picture not taken at the dinner, but the only one I had of Matt, thanks to facebook)

5-Sister Craft Day! Look at those big Boo's we have!




4-Finally, a new computer! (let's hope it finally works)

3-Halloween with the family!

My little baby bumble-bee!

The Joker



The Mad Hatter!

2-Candy! Candy! Candy! (not really, but I ran out of ideas)

And the no. 1 best thing about this October is....

Despite all of it, I still lost 2 pounds!

Let it fall, let it fall...let it fall!

4 comments:

Susan said...

What a great month! Paisley is so beautiful, such a precious smile! We do all have big boo's don't we? Thanks again for getting that set up for us. I thought one of your favorite things would be the Christmas music that promptly started after Halloween, or is that not a big deal, seeing how you've been listening to it all year?

Charayne said...

I love this time of year. Sounds like you've had a full fall. Still need to sneak a peak of that cute granddaughter of yours. Let's get together sometime with Chelsea, you know I'm always up for a GNO. :)

Faund Images said...

Love your poem BUT especially the smile! Oh how sweet is that?!!! Looks like you had a wonderful Halloween! ..who in the world is the Joker?

...and the new boyfriend is CUTE! Keep me posted!

GGMa said...

I loved your poem. Words are definitely one of your many talents. Little Pasley is such a cute little bumble bee. What a beautiful smile. Finally we get to put a face on Matt. A very nice one too.