Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm having fun now!

I must admit, I feel guilty! I have the house all to myself...Kayla is camping with friends, Tary and Trey are on the deer hunt, and today was the day I was going to get down and dirty in the basement. I have 21 years worth of STUFF to get rid of, organize it, or donate it, and it must be done by Thanksgiving, otherwise I'll never be able to get to the christmas boxes. And yet, as you can see by the blog dates, I have spent all day at the computer, but boy am I having fun!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good Job Linda! I love it!

luvnlyf7777 said...

Great job on the blog page Linda!! And I especially love the re-do of the living room!! Very bright and cheery!! My favorite part of the room I would say is the picture on the wall above the shelf and piano. Is that an original? It's Jesus talking with Mary and Martha correct? Keep Tary busy, he never seems to have enough to do!! Ha! Ha! Chow for now!