Sunday, October 19, 2008

what the heck!

this is what I get for thinking I'm all that...so I thought it would be fun to change my background to a fall or halloween background. Found a cute one that I liked and tried to download it, but it didn't work. Changed it to the plain one, thinking maybe that was where I was supposed to change it from, the minima, next thing I know, I have a plain blog, and the layout tab is gone!
Along with all the cute pictures I downloaded! So now I have no pictures, this lame-o background, and no way to get in and add the pictures! My layout tab is missing. Help me out oh computer knowledgeable friends, where did I go wrong and how do I get my tabs back! Help!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, Linda! I wish I knew how to help! I only used blogspot for a few weeks. It shouldn't have lost all your pictures though. I think your best bet is to just play around with the settings, or can you get your old layout back?