Wednesday, October 22, 2008

...much ado about nothing

So, here's my dilema. I love to blog. Problem is, I don't have anything to blog about. I am the most boringest person I know. I don't travel, (except to work and the supermarket, and due to recent events, I now work in the supermarket, so travel is really limited these days) I don't rub shoulders with the rich or famous, (although I help a member whose last name is Reeve and he claims to be a cousin to the late Christopher Reeve, but he made have just been kidding) so celebrity gossip is out. I don't even own a digital camera to take cute pictures with (the family and wedding pictures posted are thanks to my wonderfully talented and un-boring cousin Faun, whose blogsite is posted, check it out!) So, if you ever need a boost of creativity or a good laugh, you've come to the wrong site. But if you ever just want to read much ado about nothing...
Welcome to my World!

1 comment:

Faund Images said...

You are TOO funny! I'm laughing all while I'm reading this! You are the UN-BORING cousin in this relationship!!! I simply love your guts!