Monday, April 6, 2009

Frilly...and a little Flirty

I love General Conference Weekend, I don't even care that it was rainy and cold. Makes it easier to be cooped up in the house watching TV all day when it's not sunny and warm outside. I usually sit in front of the tube with a good embroidary or quilt project to keep me awake, (it's just something about their deep soothing voices, Richard G. Scott everytime) but this time I cranked up the radio and sewed me a cute little apron while listening! I made my sister Wendy one for her birthday and thought it was so much fun, I just had to make me one!




They say 'Dress for Success', so I expect this little cute little thing will empower me to make gourmet dinners from hamburger and noodles, will encourage my rolls to rise to the occasion, and even spice up the perfunctionary (is that even a word?) welcome home kiss to my hubby. After all, what husband wouldn't love to come home to the smells of cinnamon rolls baking, steaks sizzling, potatoes au-grauten-ing, and a wife with nothing on but her frilly little apron. Did I say nothing else on? I didn't mean that, of course she would have on her high-heels and red lipstick too.




Now excuse me while I go make dinner for my family...peanut butter and jelly sandwiches tonight!


What?


You don't expect me to get my new apron dirty, do you?

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, When can I get me one of those magic aprons?

Faund Images said...

MaKell and I want to put in our orders as well! SOOOO cute!