Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kayla's 15 seconds of fame...


well, maybe not fame, I mean her name didn't even appear in the credits. And you'd have to add up all the glimpses of her to get 15 seconds, but heh, she's there, I saw her! Sat through the whole 90 minutes of the movie to get to the last 5 minutes to see her, but it was so exciting once I did! My daughters in the no. 1 movie right now, "High School Musical 3". She was an extra, cast in the graduation scene at the end of the movie. She's wearing a man's shirt and tie, and a skirt. Why she's dressed like a guy, we're still not sure, but it makes her stand out better so we could see her, for a second, then again, for a second, oh look, there she is again, there she goes. It's a pretty fast paced movie, so you'll be sure I'll be buying the movie when it comes out on DVD so I can push the pause button, (if I'm fast enough) and say, 'Look! That's my daughter! She's a movie Star!"
Did she get to meet Zach Efron? well no, they weren't allowed to approach the actors, but she did get to look at him for 3 days, and get paid for it too, lucky girl. So did I like the movie? Yes, I did enjoy it, if you can get past the cheesiness of it all, the music's catchy, the dancing amazing, Zach and Corbin are pretty cute (if I was 30 years younger I'd totally have a crush) and the last 5 minutes of the show is particularly awesome!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

cant wait to see the movie,my girls and me love it.... Cute blog, im excited to see what the crossleys are up too...

Charayne said...

Yeah! I love that you have a blog and I didn't know that Kayla was a movie star! She is darling and I just think your family is fun. Maybe this way we can keep in touch better. (Not like you live that far). Glad you said hi!