Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My new living room..




Font size
Font size
So, for those of you who haven't seen my new living room...
ta-da! The colors were inspired by the quilt that's hanging on my wall. When Tary started putting that gold paint on my walls I thought, 'oh boy, what have I done', but of course you can't say that out loud, especially in front of your husband who said 'you want to paint the living room what color?' So I was second guessing myself, but once the second coat of paint went on it looked much better. And once we got rid of the mauve carpet (not a good look with yellow) I felt much better. Notice the teal couches are gone too. Out with the pastels, in with the bold! Faun made the beautiful clock above the piano and took all the pictures, including the bridal picture of Chelsea in the corner. She's so talented, Thanks Faun!

1 comment:

Faund Images said...

I LOVE it, Linda! Good for you!!! The colors are fabulous! Want to come decorate my house now?